It’s wonderful that as life has progressed, some of the joys it offers have still remained magical. And thankfully my heart warms up to them with the same intensity as it has done forever.
- The smell of rain on fresh baked earth.
- The smell of freshly brewed coffee and how the first sip makes me feel every single morning.
- That day in spring where the world turns into the freshest shade of green.
- A really good kiss. (Isnt it weird as to how rare these are!)
- Puppies and the way they make your soul smile.
- Time spent in the company of friends with whom you can be your self. The conversations, the laughs and that feeling of being completely safe.
- My moms cooking.
- Movie marathons with the sibling.
- The sound of the ocean (or a river or the lapping sounds at the edge of a lake).
- The feeling of hot water running down your back in the shower on a cold day.
- The smell of a library.
- Looking through treasures(and pictures) collected over the course of my travels.
- Driving really fast on an empty road while the rest of the world is asleep.
- And every single time this happens.
Btw, on a completely unrelated note, I’m loving all the inmyfeelingschallenge videos. Great fun.
Kiki do you love me?🎧