A question Thankie claims I’ve posed like clockwork for the past 9 years as the clock has inched towards 1PM on days when I’m in office. And if the idiot is to be believed, he claimed that the way to identify I’m having a slow day is if I’ve posed the previously discussed question to him during my 11:30 break. 🤦🏻♀️
Apparently it’d be rude to trounce friends.
But reading one of your literary heroes’ autobiographies will I promise, make you feel things.
It’s wonderful that as life has progressed, some of the joys it offers have still remained magical. And thankfully my heart warms up to them with the same intensity as it has done forever.
- The smell of rain on fresh baked earth.
- The smell of freshly brewed coffee and how the first sip makes me feel every single morning.
- That day in spring where the world turns into the freshest shade of green.
- A really good kiss. (Isnt it weird as to how rare these are!)
- Puppies and the way they make your soul smile.
- Time spent in the company of friends with whom you can be your self. The conversations, the laughs and that feeling of being completely safe.
- My moms cooking.
- Movie marathons with the sibling.
- The sound of the ocean (or a river or the lapping sounds at the edge of a lake).
- The feeling of hot water running down your back in the shower on a cold day.
- The smell of a library.
- Looking through treasures(and pictures) collected over the course of my travels.
- Driving really fast on an empty road while the rest of the world is asleep.
- And every single time this happens.
Btw, on a completely unrelated note, I’m loving all the inmyfeelingschallenge videos. Great fun.
Kiki do you love me?🎧
Having sushi home delivered from a favourite restaurant for Sunday lunch when you are in no mood to cook. And advantage #71516 of living by yourself would be eating the home delivered sushi in bed while watching a show on Netflix.
At mums insistence ended up having a conversation with someone looking for a simple&sweet girl today and was quite surprised at hearing myself saying – “I can be sweet sometimes but I’m definitely not a simple girl. It’s just not my style”.
Wonder why I hadn’t thought of that earlier?
Scooby and the sil are on vacay and have been flooding my phone with such gorgeous pictures. Sikkim looks like heaven. And it’s bringing back memories from Bhutan.
In the meantime, I’m endlessly drooling at Kangana’s Cannes looks. She’s spectacular!!!
Sheldon and Amy are married!!! Who knew when Howard and Raj set them up on that date we would get to see a moment like this. Loved the episode and can’t wait to see where they’ll take us next on their lovable weird journey.
Pan-Asian food has become my go to choice these past couple of years. It’s strange considering that for a very long time my choices would remain in a constant state of a three-way-tie between Italian, Chinese and Mediterranean cuisines. This picture is from one of my favourite restaurants in the city that I happen to frequent quite a bit. Was in that part of town between meetings today, so I dropped by for an unscheduled, quick but lovely meal. The joys of being an adult who can treat oneself to surprises.
Passed by an ice cream place that’s been a scene of many a midnight adventure that ended up bringing back a lot of memories. The mind is now busy making new plans. And plotting new adventures. Plans that involve a new automobile. My car music playlist and visits to the club will never be the same without Avicii. I still cannot believe he’s gone. The song playing on a loop currently is thankfully super in sync with my current playful mood.
🎼 Havana ooh na-na. Half of my heart is in Havana ooh-na-na. 🎼